Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tony

The other day Brannen and I went to dinner at my friend, Lexi's house.  Her daughter, Laila, had a large stuffed bear.  We're talking a huge, 5 foot, white, fuzzy stuffed bear.  Brannen loved it.  She jumped on it, rolled over it, picked at it's eyes, talked to it... it was fun.  So I mention that to my husband.  I told him we need to get Brannen some kind of big stuffed animal.  But not a bear...Laila has a bear...let's get her something different.  My man tells me he's got it covered.  He's on it...he's going to get her something great.  A few days later a box shows up on our doorstep.

"OH Brannen, look!" I say, "You've got a present from Daddy!  This is so exciting!"

I open the box, and Brannen and I are staring at her new pal...Tony.  Tony the Triceratops.



You can't make this stuff up...



They watch Baby Einstein together ever morning.  She loves Tony.  She giggles and squeals at him whenever she first sees him for the day.  I think it's hilarious that my husband sent his 10 month old baby girl a TRICERATOPS!!!

Tony precedes my husband by just one short week.  We pick him up on Friday!

I think Tony is perfect.  Brannen does too. 

Love, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment